Our website’s registration form requires you to provide us with either your own or your company’s contact information and may also require your demographic information. We may use your contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company and the products and services we offer. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
- Enabling certain features and functions on our website, e.g. remembering your user-id, browsing, and other service preferences;
- Building a profile of how you and other users use the website;
- Improving the efficiency of our website;
- Establishing usage statistics.
Most Internet browsers provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies (please see the “help” section of your browser), but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the website, and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
All your personal information will be kept private & confidential as all sensitive payment information, such as credit card details, are not stored on the Internet or our system.
How Your Information May Be Shared
We never sell or rent your personal or your company’s information. We may release personal or corporate information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
- Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others;
- For carrying out marketing and products analysis and marketing our affiliates products and services.
Members Right To Access And Correct Personal Information
You have the right to access the website to correct your personal information held by us provided that the information is held in a way that can be readily retrieved. You can access and correct your personal information under the “My Account” section of the website.
When you shop on the Collins Debden website, we may send you promotional/marketing materials via mail along with your order package such as vouchers. We may also send you promotional/marketing materials via email if you have selected the option to agree to receive such materials. You retain the right to unsubscribe from these programs at all times.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information via a specific mode, please inform via email with the line PERSONAL DATA in the subject line. If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email at email@example.com and request to be removed. Please be aware that once we have received confirmation that you wish to be removed, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our system.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, we shall not be held liable for any claim arising out of your dealings with these third parties.
Updates To Our Information Practices